Thursday, April 3, 2014

Art-Xscape Show This Saturday

Come Out to See Some Wonderful Art

This weekend is Art-Xscape, an artist retreat here in south Austin.  It will be a weekend full of classes, meeting new friends and sharing ideas.  I will also be exhibiting at the Vendor's Fair on Saturday, April 5th from 6:30 to 9:00 pm.  There will be paintings, mixed media art, jewelry, art dolls-something for everyone; a great place to pick up a Mother's Day gift or buy yourself one!  The event is being held at the Wyndham Garden Hotel at 3401 S IH-35 right by the Omni and is open and free to the public.  Hope to see some of you there.

 
I have had so much fun making these charming necklaces out of scrabble tiles.  I will be offering one of these in a random drawing each Monday in April to one lucky winner who subscribes to follow my blog.  Your chances of winning are really good at this point since I have no followers!  Hop on over to my blog at sher-indipity@blogspot.com (Put my name-Sheri Lenora in as well in the search) to sign up and I will announce the winner on Monday.  I will be posting a tutorial on making these cute upcycled necklaces soon.  Have a great weekend!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment